Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BLOG SITE CHANGES

Now that I've been reviewing and blogging for fifteen months, I know it's become a little difficult to find an older book review.  With the help of my friend and Massachusetts author Saloma Furlong (who's on her book tour in New Jersey this week), I've made some exciting new changes to Monarch Book Reviews that hopefully will make it easier to navigate your way around my blog.

You'll notice that I've added a search bar at the top of the page.  You can now enter the name of an author, a book, key words or even the name of your favorite character to find a specific book review. 

Additionally, if you type in the word "blog", you'll get a list of all of my personal blog entries. 

If you scroll down, you'll see that I've added a new feature on the left of the page that shows the most popular book reviews or blog posts.

I hope you like the changes.  Please leave a comment or send me an email to let me know what you think.  Suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks for visiting Monarch Book Reviews and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment