Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

BINGO and Other Short Stories

by T..J. Childers

As some of you know, I'm not a big fan of short stories, but every once in a while a collection of shorts comes along that is just too good to pass up.  This was the case with BINGO and Other Short Stories  by T.J. Childers.

PHOTOGRAPH, the first in the group, is a touching and haunting tale.  I laughed out loud after reading GARDEN SNAKE, and VALENTINE'S DAY was terrific!  My husband who never reads fiction borrowed my kindle and his personal favorite was GEOFF GEORGE.

Self-published on Amazon.com (and only available as an eBook or download to your computer or Smartphone), this young author from Hillside, New Jersey has a strong voice and a pleasingly quirky style.  T.J. Childers is someone to watch and I'm looking forward to the next book from this fresh new writer!


ASIN BOO88PBEWW
Pub. Date:  June 3, 2012
eBook available at Amazon.com


Thanks to Joanne Large for introducing me to Childers' work!

No comments:

Post a Comment