Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

BLOG CHANGES

Now that I've reached my first milestone of 10,000 hits on my blog, I thought it was time to "freshen" up the look.  I've made some major changes to the design with my son Bill's help, and hopefully you'll all enjoy the new look of Monarch Book Reviews! 

There are a few things that need to be tweaked, but you'll still be able to find reviews of your favorite books as well as my own blog entries.

Almost forgot!  You can now click on the "F" button to the left to reach the Monarch Book Reviews facebook page.  Also there's a new link to make it easier to send me emails, so keep them coming!  I love hearing from you.

Thanks to everyone for helping me reach this milestone in such a short time.  Now, you need to turn off your computer and go read a good book!

2 comments: