Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

VICTIM SIX

by Gregg Olsen

While on vacation I realized that I had read every book I brought with me.  Searching on Barnesandnoble.com, I came across VICTIM SIX and downloaded it to my eReader.  I was pretty excited since Mr. Olsen has a number of books and I hadn't read anything by him before.  I was also intrigued because Harriet Klausner, aka HARSTAN, had given this book a five star review on both B&N and Amazon.

That said, this book was so awful that I couldn't even bring myself to finish it.  Blood and gore and horrible sadistic crimes against the killer's female victims make it totally unpalatable.  I can only describe VICTIM SIX as having no redeeming value.

Harriet, what were you thinking with that five star review??!??

Pub. Date January 2010
ISBN 978-0-78602-044-7
320 pages
Available in paperback and eBook

No comments:

Post a Comment