Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

UPCOMING BOOKS

I've been a little slow doing reviews in March because we've been out of state a lot. I'm back home and I've just settled down with the new David Baldacci novel, DELIVER US FROM EVIL. I've been researching a couple of my favorite authors for upcoming books as noted below.

STIEG LARSSON - THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST - The eagerly anticipated last Stieg Larsson book featuring Lisbeth Salander will be available on May 25th. Usually international bestsellers are released in the US and Europe simultaneously, but apparently this book is already at bookstores abroad and some have popped up on eBay. I can't wait to get this one!

GEORGE PELECANOS - I keep checking but there doesn't seem to be anything in the pipeline yet from Pelecanos. I loved all of his books and even attended one of his book signings in NYC a few years back. He writes gritty detective thrillers set in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Many of you know his work from the HBO series THE WIRE and if you haven't tried his books, you should.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment