Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

I'M BACK!


Well, now I know.....August is my blog vacation! I've only been doing the blog since February and didn't realize how hectic the summer would be. I've still been reading tons of books, but unfortunately with vacation, summer guests in Connecticut and our niece's wedding in Maryland, August just seemed to disappear.

If you're a regular reader of Monarch Book Reviews, please accept my apologies. I hope that I provided you with tons of great books to read for the summer in my previous blog entries.

Now, it's back to work and I'll be reviewing the books I've been reading so you'll see lots of reviews in the next two weeks.

Hope you had a wonderful and happy summer filled with lots of good books and I hope Hurricane (or is it now Tropical Storm) Earl has passed you by without any harm.

FYI, my husband asked me what color I'd like to paint the milk house in Connecticut, so of course I said I wanted it painted.........COW. George and our youngest son, Bill, painted it for my birthday. Doesn't it look spectacular?! It can bring a smile to everyone's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment